Beaver Stadium Rules
Beaver Stadium has the Clear Bag Policy and other rules like all of the other stadiums in the nation. Below are the guidelines for fans to follow:
One clear plastic, flat-seamed (not rectangular-bottomed),
one-gallon plastic bag (no bigger than 11″ x 11″ x 0″)
per person will be permitted for:
- Medical needs
- Child care needs
- General items as needed (see next bullet)
- Items that can fit in a pocket should remain in patrons’ pockets (including but not limited to keys, cell phone, wallet, glasses, camera, sunscreen, lip balm, make-up). General items of this nature, including those that don’t fit in patrons’ pocket, can also be placed in a clear plastic one-gallon plastic bag.
- Backpacks are NOT permitted.
- You can bring a clear bag through any lane and it will be searched by stadium security.
- Fans will experience quicker entry by refraining to bring a bag to the stadium.
- Attendees are
permitted to bring loose items, including:
- Wristlet with or without a strap (no larger than 4″ x 6″ x 1″)
- Seat cushion that can be rolled and that does not have pockets
- iPad or other mobile devices
- Camera (no camera bag)
- Binoculars (no case or bag)
- Babies may be brought into athletic venues in soft baby carriers or a sling. Rigid frame baby and toddler carriers, as well as strollers, are not permitted.
- No other bags
are permitted, including:
- Fanny packs
- String bags
- Diaper bags
- Messenger bags
- Camera bags
- Roll bags
- Binocular cases
- Duffle bags
- Any other bags
- Knives or razor blades of any kind are not permitted.